- All bedding provided
- Bath Towels, Wash Cloths
- TV with DVD/CD player in living room
- Initial Bottled Water (Large bottle/dispenser)
- Additional can be purchased at the gate house for 20 pesos
- Coffee Maker
- Microwave, Stove/Oven, Refrigerator
- Cooking Utensils
- Frying Pan, Pot, cookie sheets
- Knife, cutting board, spatula, etc.
- Dishes, Glasses, Silverware
- 2 Pool side lounge chairs and umbrella
- 4 Pool chairs
Items to Bring
- Beach Towels
- Favorite DVD's
- Bug Repellent (It is tropical!)
- Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner etc...
- Laundry Detergent
- Small grocery next door with some essentials
- Small groceries in Barra de Potosi (~3 miles)
- “Andys Store” is a nice small market on the main highway just across from Hertz and just before the turn onto the dirt road to Barra and the condo
- Large grocery store in Zihuatanejo
Things to Know
- One parking spot inside the gate
- 24hr gate person on site
- Cell phone coverage works for most carriers
- May have to go outside to get reception
- Blackberry data access works
- The ocean can be extremely rough and possibly dangerous. Please use caution if swimming in the ocean!!!!
- Ocean at Barra de Potosi, about 3 miles south, is more protected and calmer. If you buy food/drink at the restaurants directly on the beach you can use their chairs, hammocks and facilities.
- BYOG (Bring Your Own Gear) fishing is available at Barra de Potosi. Pay by the hour.
- Fishing charters available at the pier in Zihuatanejo
- Golf available in Ixtapa